- Thank you for visiting www.bonessiballerinas.com (hereinafter ÔÇ£SiteÔÇØ), a website of Bonessi Ltd. (hereinafter, ÔÇ£BonessiÔÇØ). Site access and usage of its content are subject to the following terms and conditions on property and copyrights (hereinafter ÔÇ£TermsÔÇØ). The act of accessing and browsing this Site by you the internet user (hereinafter ÔÇ£UserÔÇØ), implies full and unreserved acceptance of the following stipulation.
- The information, photographic material, products and in general all the material contained in the Site (hereinafter ÔÇ£MaterialsÔÇØ) shall be deemed the sole property of Bonessi or its predecessor and are solely for private, personal, and non-commercial use. In any case, each copy or partial copy, of each material must include information on the exclusive property of Bonessi as any other information about the property contained in the Material itself.
- Trademarks ÔÇØBonessiÔÇØ, ÔÇ£Bonessi BallerinasÔÇØ, Bonessi logos and all other graphic and/or figurative trademarks contained and displayed in the Site in any manner and in respect of any use, whether registered or not, are and will remain the sole property of Bonessi and it is expressly forbidden for any reason or purpose, the reproduction, distribution, publication, transmission, modification in whole or in part, and the sale even only for personal use.
- It is expressly forbidden to record, store, multiple copies, reproduce, further publish, exhibit, transmit, distribute, transfer, translate, transpose, modify, or sale of the material even partially (whether they be images, photographs, texts, videos, trademarks and, in general, the elements and materials, and any creative expression available on this site) by any means (electronic, mechanical, computerised, by photocopying, printing, microfilm, magnetic recordings on any support, including CD-ROM, or otherwise) without previous written permission by Bonessi. The Materials are the exclusive property, or otherwise in lawful possession and use of Bonessi, which assumes no responsibility and makes no warranty, for any reason, for the use by User of any material to be understood, however illegitimate.
- Bonessi, to the limits mandatory in law, does not represent or warrant that the information contained in this site is technically inaccurate or contains typographical errors.
- Materials may be subject to changes or updates without notice. Bonessi also reserves the sole right to make changes and/or improvements to images, products, text and software applications found on the Site, without prior notice at any time. These applications and software programs may present malfunctions and may contain viruses or other harmful components. Bonessi, to the limits mandatory law, is not responsible in this regard.
- User is responsible for any losses, costs and damages, direct or indirect of any kind and entities that may result from the use of the Site.
- This Site may contain links to other websites. Bonessi is not responsible for the availability of, or any content or material contained in, or obtained through any such sites. It cannot be held responsible in any way, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages related to the use of this website or other linked websites.
- All images, photographs, texts, videos, trademarks and in general the elements and materials, and any creative expression sent to the Site and/or Bonessi, with the sole exception of the personal data (name, surname, address and email address) as indicated below, will be treated as non-confidential and attributed irrevocably and freely, with their submission or mailing, to Bonessi. By making a submission or mailing, User agrees that Bonessi has the right (but not the obligation) to copy, record, store, multiple copies, transfer, translate, transpose, modify, sale, publish, distribute or use such submission or mailing for any purpose, without compensation to you or to any other person, unless expressly imposed by law.
- User is and shall remain solely responsible for any submission to the Site of images, photographs, texts, videos, trademarks, elements, materials and any creative expression.
- See full Bonessi Terms & Conditions. For matters not governed by these terms and conditions, the English law applies.
Cookies, IP Addresses, Pixel Tags & Tracking Technology
A cookie is a software system that fits UsersÔÇÖ hard disk and allows Bonessi to identify which content is of most interest to Users. For example, using cookies Bonessi can recognise a specific User after the first access and customise the visit. Cookies will remain on the hard disk until User does not carry forward its cancellation.
User can also choose not to accept cookies, but this may make it harder to access certain areas of the Site. Cookies can be disabled from the browser if User so chooses. More information specific to each UserÔÇÖs browser can be found under the help menu.
Bonessi uses the IP addresses of users to analyse, aggregate and anonymously, the traffic using the site and therefore the number of visitors to the Site itself.
When Users visit the Site or read an email from Bonessi, pixel tags (also called ÔÇ£clear gifsÔÇØ) that collect the IP address of the computer opening the Site, the URL of the page it is on, the time the page was visited and the type of browser used, may be used by Bonessi. This also notes a cookie value previously entered.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the Site, most visited pages, and to check its proper functioning.
Bonessi works continuously to improve the UsersÔÇÖ experience on the Site. For this reason Bonessi uses the latest technologies to manage and implement the Site, including systems mentioned above. For any further information about these systems, please not hesitate Contact Us.
By proceeding beyond this page you consent to our cookie settings and agree that you understand this Cookies Policy which explains how you can manage your cookie choices and preferences. Please be aware that restricting cookies will impact on your user experience and may prevent you from using part of our website.
How can I disable cookies?
Most web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) are configured to automatically accept cookies. However, most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings, including the disabling of cookies at any time. We wish to make you aware; however, that disabling technical/browsing cookies or functional cookies may prevent our website from functioning correctly and/or may not allow you to fully and effectively take advantage of the services we offer.
To find out more about cookies, including how to manage and disable third-party or marketing/retargeting cookies, visit www.youronlinechoices.com.
In order to disable analytical cookies and to opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, you can download the Google Analytics Opt out Browser Add-on.
We will not sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission, but we cannot be responsible or held liable for the actions of third party sites from which you may have linked or been directed to the Site.
Communication & Marketing
If you have made a purchase from the Site we may occasionally update you on our latest products, news and special offers via e-mail, post & telephone. You will also be given the opportunity to receive such communications from us and selected third parties when you become a member of the Site.
All Site members have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us and/or selected third parties. If you do not wish to continue to receive marketing from us and/or selected third parties you should opt-out by visiting My Account on the Site.
Bonessi is the Data Controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act). You have the right to access the information which Bonessi holds about you and your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. You may lodge an access request for free via the Contact Us page but depending upon the personal information you request, we may impose a charge to recover our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. We will notify you of any such change upon receiving your access request, and confirm whether you wish to proceed and pay such charge.
We are always pleased to hear from our customers, even if it is a complaint. We are always grateful for any time you spend providing us with the knowledge we need to ensure our customers are completely satisfied - we want you to return to the site and to recommend us to your friends and family. If you have any questions or feedback, or if you would like us to stop processing your information, please do not hesitate to Contact Us and a member of the Bonessi team will be delighted to respond to your query.